Councils and Volunteers
Grand View National Alumni Council (NAC)
Grand View University’s National Alumni Council enables the university in furthering its mission to:
- Facilitate communication and community building about alumni, students and the University’s faculty and staff.
- Promote the University and enhance its image and reputation locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Strengthen relationships among alumni, students, the community and the Church.
- Develop and support programs to meet the needs and interests of alumni and students, while embracing the priorities of the University.
- Encourage alumni and friends to support the University through ongoing participation in campus activities, volunteerism, and financial contributions.
Click HERE to view current NAC members.
Grand View Parents Council
The organization is formed for the purpose of:
- Providing a support network for the families of Grand View University (GVU) students.
- Supporting the programs, activities and mission of GVU.
- Enhancing communication between the University and the families of GV students.
- Offering family members the opportunity to enhance the quality of their students' educational and cultural experiences.
- Promoting University programs and services that best meet the needs of GV students and their families.
For more information on about these councils or how to be a part of them, email Katie Ostrem or call 515-263-2957.
Grand View alumni are made up of a diverse, enthusiastic group of people. The Grand View alumni office is always looking for opportunities to connect and serve its graduates. We encourage you to share your time and volunteer!
Types of volunteer options:
- Serve on our National Alumni Council
- Be a career mentor
- Homecoming planning
- Alumni event planning
For more information on volunteering opportunities, email the alumni office or call 515-263-2957.