Evening / Part-Time Students
Undergraduate Majors for Adult Learners
Grand View offers a variety of degree programs for adult learners. Classes meet in accelerated eight-week sessions or during the regular 15-week semester. Saturday classes meet alternate Saturdays during the semester. Many courses are available in a blended format – a combination of online and face-to-face. With accelerated classes you can earn three to six semester credits every eight weeks, so you can work full-time while attending Grand View full-time.
Baccalaureate majors offered with accelerated classes include:
• Business Administration (with concentrations in Finance, Human Resource Management, Management or Marketing)
• Criminal Justice
• Human Services
• Liberal Arts
• Management Information Systems
• Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
• Organizational Studies (with concentrations in Business, Criminology, or Organizational Leadership)
• Paralegal Studies (with concentrations in Business and Human Resource Management, Criminology, or Public Administration)
• Political Studies (with concentrations in Pre-law or Public Administration)
• Certificate Programs are also available, including Art Therapy, Human Resource Management, Professional Writing, Spanish Essentials, User Experience Design and Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting.
• Teaching Endorsements are also offered.
Click here for more information about all of our undergraduate programs.