Summer Intern Program
The Hull Apartments are designed for independent living for students. Each four, five, or six-person bedroom apartment is fully-furnished. The shared bathrooms are designed for private multi-person use. Spacious living rooms, furnished kitchens, wireless internet access and cable TV, make the Hull Apartments one of the most popular housing facilities on campus!
Want to stay with us? It’s easy! Just follow these 3 steps:
1. Fill out the housing contract
2. Pay the $200 housing deposit online HERE. When entering your information, please include all 1s for your student ID.
3. Send a copy of your health insurance.
*Your contract and copy of health insurance may be emailed to email@example.com, OR mailed to: Grand View University ATTN: Housing, 1200 Grandview Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50316
• Once the housing contract, $200 housing deposit, and proof of health insurance is received, housing placement can be secured.
• Rent is $20/day, an optional meal plan is available. This meal plan costs $131/month and provides 20 meals each month for the resident to use through our dining services.
• Earliest move-in date is May 12th and move-out day is July 25th by 3:30 p.m.
• Please Note: Interns need to check-in during the business week and must arrive between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Due to security, we are unable to accommodate additional times.
To see what we have to offer, click HERE.
Wondering what you should bring? Click HERE.
Is your company paying for you to stay with us? Click HERE.
Orientation information, click HERE.
For questions or concerns, please contact:
Grand View University
1200 Grandview Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50316