Charles S. Johnson Wellness Center
The Charles S. Johnson Wellness Center opened in 2002 to house the Division of Nursing, the Health and Physical Education Department, the university's athletic and recreational facilities and Health Services. It was renovated in 2008 to include weight training facilities specifically athletes as well as a wrestling area.
The facility contains:
• Student Health Services
• Nursing Learning Resource Center
• A fieldhouse with two recreational, full-size basketball courts
• A three-lane 1/10-mile track
• Cardiovascular exercise equipment
• A resistance training area
• A spacious aerobics/dance studio
• Locker rooms for athletics and public use
• Sisam arena is home to GV basketball and wrestling events
In addition, the building’s entrance gallery is a gathering spot where students and visitors meet, mingle, and enjoy healthy snacks and refreshments.
See the Virtual Tour for many more photos!