Statewide Summit on the Mathematics Transition from High School through College
4/27/21 8:00 AM - 4/28/21 08:00 PM
Virtual Collaborative Symposium
Dates & Times
- Tuesday, April 27 | 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 28 | 2:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Sponsors and Organizers
Jacobson Institute for Innovation in Education at Grand View University
- Iowa State University Department of Mathematics
- Iowa Department of Education
Focus of the Summit
Collaborative statewide work to provide an effective mathematics transition from high school through college for all students.
Who Should Attend
Attendees of the Summit will include:
- Mathematics teachers, professors, and chairs
- Deans, principals, and curriculum directors
- School counselors and college student success staff
- Community leaders
- Others engaged in secondary and post-secondary mathematics education in Iowa
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration preferred by April 21.
*No registration fee