Ms. Carol Hall
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant to the Provost
Dept.: Academic Affairs
Office: Humphrey Center W11
Associate in Arts Degree - Clerical/Secretarial, Des Moines Area Community College
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
- Executive Assistant Management of Confidential Processes
- Projects Event Planning
- Calculation of Overload Compensation
- Love to read, so she has consequently volunteered as a mentor to a student at Cattell Elementary.
- Enjoy going to flea markets and antique stores looking for special finds.
- Spending time with grandchildren, family, and friends!
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|Grand View is unique because it is committed and passionate about helping each student discern their life purpose and then empowering them to make a difference in their individual communities and the world.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|The faculty and staff are extremely committed to Grand View's mission to engage, equip, and empower our students to lead successful and responsible lives.