High School Honor Band
April 9, 2019
Band directors are invited to nominate high school students for an honor band event on April 9, 2019 from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. at Grand View University. This is an all-day event, with an evening concert starting at 6 p.m. We look forward to you and your students joining us for this event!
- The nomination process opens on January 7, 2019.
- Directors may nominate as many students as they wish; a minimum of three students from each school will be selected. Make sure you nominate students from all grade levels (9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th).
- Fill out the online nomination form to the best of your ability, providing as much information about each student as you can. Your ranking and rating of each student’s skills is very important.
- Please be sure that those you nominate will be available all day and in the evening for this event.
- Nomination deadline is Wednesday, February 20 at noon.
Fill Out Online Nomination Form
John P. LaCognata
Director of Bands
University of South Dakota