RaiseMe for Community College Students
Start earning money for college! You can earn up to $12,500 per year (maximum earnings of $25,000) in scholarships from Grand View University.
Sign up for a FREE RaiseMe account and earn:
- $150 for each "A" in a 100-level course in any subject (up to $1,500 maximum)
- $150 for each "A" in a 200-level course in any subject (up to $1,500 maximum)
- Earn $100 for each "B" in a 100-level course in any subject (up to $1,000 maximum)
- Earn $100 for each "B" in a 200-level course in any subject (up to $1,000 maximum)
- Earn $150 for each semester of taking a full-time course load (defined as 12 credit hours) (up to $900 maximum)
- Earn $30 per credit hour (up to 60 credit hours) for each 0.1 points above a 3.0 GPA (up to $18,000 maximum)
- Earn $150 for participating in Student Government (up to $300 maximum)
- Earn $250 for each leadership position in an activity or sport (at least 2 hours/week of participation, up to $500 per year and $500 total)
- Earn $8 for every hour of community service (20 hours minimum, up to $1,200 maximum)
- Earn $150 for the honor of Employee of the Month (up to $300 maximum)
- Earn $1,000 for receiving the honor, Phi Theta Kappa Member, from Phi Theta Kappa (up to $1,000 maximum)
- Earn $2,500 for a campus visit to Grand View University (up to $2,500 maximum)
- Earn $270 for registering for classes by June 1st (up to $270 maximum)
- Earn $250 for 40-200 hours, and $500 for 201 or more hours of work experience across all jobs, internships, and to help support your family.
Deadline for submitting your scholarship earnings is November 1st for students starting in a spring term and May 1 for those beginning in a fall term.
Sign Up to Get Started
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I start?
|Students begin by creating an account online through RaiseMe. Once the account is established, students must follow Grand View University and add individual achievements as noted above.
|How much does it cost?
|RaiseMe is free to use for students.
|How do my micro-scholarships with RaiseMe work with other Grand View scholarships and grants?
As a participant in RaiseMe, you can earn up to $12,500 per year (maximum earnings of $25,000) in scholarships and grants from Grand View. If what you have earned through RaiseMe is greater than your Grand View grants and scholarships, you will receive the higher amount that you have earned. If the amount you have earned with RaiseMe is less than what you are eligible for at Grand View, you will receive the all of your Grand View scholarships and grants.
Participating in RaiseMe rewards you for activities that help you prepare for college and helps you strive to achieve a greater academic profile.