RaiseMe for Community College Students
Start earning money for college! You can earn up to $13,000 per year (maximum earnings of $39,000) in scholarships from Grand View University.
Sign up for a FREE RaiseMe account and earn:
- $150 for each "A" in any course (up to $3,000 maximum)
- $100 for each "B" in any course (up to $2,000 maximum)
- Earn $150 for each semester of taking a full-time course load -defined as 12 semester credit hours or $100 for each term of taking a full-time course load - defined as 15 quarter credit hours (up to $900 maximum)
- Earn $150 for participating in Student Government (up to $300 maximum)
- Earn $250 for each leadership position in an activity or sport (at least 2 hours/week of participation, up to $500 per year and $500 total)
- Earn $8 for every hour of community service (20 hours minimum, up to $1,200 maximum)
- Earn $1,000 for receiving the honor, Phi Theta Kappa Member, from Phi Theta Kappa (up to $1,000 maximum)
- Earn $2,500 for a campus visit to Grand View University (up to $2,500 maximum)
- Plus, many additional opportunities to earn micro-scholarships
Deadline for submitting your scholarship earnings is November 1 for students starting in a spring term and May 1 for those beginning in a fall term.
Sign Up to Get Started
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I start?
|Students begin by creating an account online through RaiseMe. Once the account is established, students must follow Grand View University and add individual achievements as noted above.
|How do my micro-scholarships with RaiseMe work with other Grand View scholarships and grants?
As a participant in RaiseMe, you can earn up to $13,000 per year (maximum earnings of $39,000) in scholarships and grants from Grand View. If what you have earned through RaiseMe is greater than your Grand View grants and scholarships, you will receive the higher amount that you have earned. If the amount you have earned with RaiseMe is less than what you are eligible for at Grand View, you will receive the all of your Grand View scholarships and grants.
Participating in RaiseMe rewards you for activities that help you prepare for college and helps you strive to achieve a greater academic profile.