RaiseMe for High School Students
Start earning money for college! You can earn up to $12,000 a year (or $48,000 over four years) in scholarships from Grand View University.
Sign up for a FREE RaiseMe account and earn:
- $600 for every "A" you earn (up to $9,000)
- $150 for every "B" you earn (up to $3,000)
- $200 for completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- $8/hr for community service (up to $1,200)
- $300 for playing a sport, including Esports
- $2,500 for visiting campus (limit of one $2,500 award)
- $1,000 for attending a GV Summer Program
- Plus, many additional opportunities to earn micro-scholarships
Sign Up to Get Started
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I start?
|Students begin by creating an account online through RaiseMe. Once the account is established, students must follow Grand View University and add individual achievements in and out of the classroom.
|How do my micro-scholarships with RaiseMe work with other Grand View scholarships and grants?
As a participant in RaiseMe, you can earn up to $12,000 a year (or $48,000 over four years) in scholarships and grants from Grand View. If what you have earned through RaiseMe is greater than your Grand View grants and scholarships, you will receive the higher amount that you have earned. If the amount you have earned with RaiseMe is less than what you are eligible for at Grand View, you will receive all of your Grand View scholarships and grants.
Participating in RaiseMe rewards you for activities that help you prepare for college and helps you strive to achieve a greater academic profile.
|When can I start?
Students currently enrolled in 9 – 12 grades can participate. If a student is currently in 10, 11 or 12 grade, they can retroactively complete their high school portfolio with achievements earned in previous years, going back to the 9th grade. High school seniors may earn micro-scholarships until December 1 of their senior year.