National Alumni Council Committees
NAC oversees several committees, which helps engage additional alumni in carrying out Grand View’s mission. See the possible leadership opportunities available to alumni below.
- Awards Committee – reviews annual NAC scholarship submissions and nominations for alumni awards.
- Events Committee – assists Alumni Relations department with developing events throughout the year, including Homecoming weekend each fall.
- Student/Alumni Connections Committee – focuses on programs and events that connect alumni directly with current students to provide mentoring and support.
- Young Alumni Committee – comprised of alumni who have graduated in the past 10 years. Develops programming of interest to their demographic.
- Viking Retiree Circle – comprised of alumni who are near or at retirement age. Coordinates volunteer opportunities on campus, along with developing events of interest to their demographic.
For more information about NAC or how to be a part of it, email us at alumni @ grandview.edu or call us at (515) 263-2957.