Application for Honors Program
We are excited for your interest in joining the Honors program here at Grand View University!
Space is very limited for this distinguished program. As a result, we request all interested applicants carefully read through the following criteria. If you meet the prerequisites, or feel you qualify, please complete the submission form, attach an essay, and assemble two letters of recommendations.
- High school GPA of 3.5 or higher (first-year students)
- College GPA of 3.5 or higher (transfer students)
- ACT score of 26 or above
*If your academic abilities are not reflected by your current GPA or ACT scores, please address this in your essay.
Please answer the following questions as completely as possible.
- How do you define an Honors education? What would you expect from these classes that would be different or desirable?
- How would participating in the Honors program benefit you personally?
- How would being admitted to this program enhance your educational experience or prepare you more completely for your anticipated career?
Questions should be directed to Dr. Amy Getty, Director of Honors Program, 515-263-6029, agetty @ grandview.edu.