The Vikings are National Championship Bound!
It’s official, Coach Mike Woodley and the Grand View Viking football team beat #5 Morningside last Saturday and are headed to Rome, Georgia to play in the December 21st NAIA National Championship Game!
Join the official Grand View University fan bus and celebrate the Vikings’ final game of the 2013 season as they take on Cumberlands (Ky.) (13-0). Travel with us to take advantage of round-trip bus fare from Des Moines, hotel arrangements at the Quality Inn in Rome, GA, transportation to and from the game, a Friday night pep rally, tailgating before the game and post game party to celebrate a great season!
Single Occupancy - $325
Double Occupancy - $215 per person ($430 total)
Triple Occupancy - $185 per person ($555 total)
Quadruple Occupancy - $165 per person ($660 total)
Contact Katie Ostrem at 515-263-2957 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Space is limited.
Game tickets are available for purchase HERE.
A student fan bus has been arranged. Details HERE.
The game wiill be streamed on ESPN3. However, many may not have access through their Internet provider. Stay tuned for further developments.
GV Tailgate Zone (located just northwest of Barron Stadium)
• Tailgate is OPTIONAL
• The GV Tailgate Zone is located on the corner of North 2nd Avenue NW and West 5th Street (this is the parking lot for the Harbin Cancer Center at 255 West 5th Street)
• ADDITIONAL parking is available just west of the tailgating area in Heritage Park
• Guests will need to provide their own food, drink and seating as desired. NOTE: Guests riding the fan bus will have the option to stop at the local grocery store on the way to the tailgate to purchase any items.
• Please DO NOT park in the Floyd Medical Center lots as they will be operating business as usual this day.
• NOTE: The designated tailgate area DOES have an open container law. Please plan accordingly.