Make a Payment

Payments for enrollment deposits, housing deposits and student accounts can be made through the form below using your checking account, savings account, or with your credit/debit card. Quick. Easy. Convenient. Secure. Get started below. 

Please contact the Business Office at 515-263-2807 if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!

Enroll in a
Payment Plan
International Payments  Frequently Asked Questions Your GV Payment Options