Wellness Center Alumni Memberships
Alumni Memberships are non-transferable. Alumni may purchase an individual membership for $200 or a family membership for $300. Family is defined as the spouse or any unmarried, dependent children of an alumni.
Membership includes use of:
• 1/10th mile jogging and walking track.
• Courts for basketball and volleyball.
• Cardiovascular equipment.
• Cybex weight machines and free weights.
• Locker facilities.
To become an alumni member of the Wellness Center, fill out the Alumni Membership form and return it to:
Grand View University
1200 Grandview Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50316
Students, faculty and staff need a valid Grand View ID to use the facilities and will swipe the ID at the front desk on the main floor before entering the facility.
1. Complete the membership form for family and alumni memberships and take it along with membership fees Student Services in the Student Center.
2. Complete and sign the Liability and Risk Waiver and turn it into the Control Desk in the Wellness Center. A Liability and Risk Waiver must be completed by all individuals listed on your family membership.
3. Photo ID cards are required for all individuals who are 16 years of age or older listed on your family membership and will be issued by the Wellness Center Director.
Current Grand View students, faculty or staff members, who have a valid Grand View ID card, do not need to obtain a new ID card.
- Related Links