Grand View University Announces New Dining Partner
After a collaborative RFP process and careful consideration, Grand View University has selected ARAMARK Higher Education as our partner for Dining Services management effective April 29, 2013.
Based on input from students, faculty and staff, ARAMARK will focus on delivering a new vision for dining on campus by:
• Aligning with our strategic mission to engage, equip and empower students by enhancing the living and learning experience.
• Building satisfaction with a compelling retail program, including the addition of Einstein Bros. Bagels.
• Increasing the culinary experience by altering menus to include more made-to-order food options.
• Committing to culinary excellence with knowledgeable chefs, fresh food, and healthier options.
• Strengthening the Grand View Catering brand.
• Investing in our campus and offering dining employees and student employees greater opportunities for career growth and development.
• Providing leadership and vision for the future of Grand View Dining.
• Building our sense of community through venues where students can come together over a shared meal.
• Bringing a level of service, expertise, and innovation to our Dining Program that is commensurate with the mission, vision and values of the University.
• Improvements to meal plans through increased flex points with no change in cost to the student
• Improvements to campus facilities including minor renovations to the Knudsen Dining Hall, Stacks and Jensen with more significant improvements in the Library for the new Einstein’s Bros. Bagels
• Student involvement in the food service vendor selection process
“The University prides itself on the experience it offers its students," says Adam Voigts, Vice President for Administration and Finance at Grand View. "In order for the University to continue to flourish, dining options and the quality of those options are critical. Providing an outstanding dining experience will help to attract new students and increase the sense of community here on campus.”
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world.
“ARAMARK is proud to partner with Grand View University to enhance the living and learning environment on campus,” says Shane Klaas, District Manager, ARAMARK Higher Education. “We look forward to serving the entire campus community. This summer there will be many enhancements made on campus in preparation for the fall semester and beyond.”
We encourage you to welcome ARAMARK to the Grand View community.