On these pages you’ll find information and resources for employers. Browse the links at the left to:
- Learn about Grand View’s impact on the central Iowa community through investment, service and employment.
- Connect with our students -- for interviews and other career-oriented services.
- Explore the details, requirements and benefits our internship program.
- Post jobs and internships online.
- Offer your support to GV students through a variety of programs.
- Contact the Grand View Career Center and other key departments.
Did you know? That Grand View generated about $90 million in consumer spending in central Iowa in 2009 and its presence was responsible more than a thousand new jobs?
Did you know? That more than 80% of Grand View alumni stay in Iowa after graduation, typically starting their professional careers with the area’s ten largest employers?
Did you know? That Grand View was named to the 2010 Presidential Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, in recognition of the service our students provide?
Did you know? That more than 1,300 employers use Grand View’s online job boards?
Did you know? That Grand View offers the Master of Science in Innovative Leadership, which was custom designed for central Iowa with the input of more than 30 employers?
Did you know? That Grand View enrolls 2,200 undergraduate students in 38 majors, from 25 states and 12 countries?