Evening, Weekend, Online Programs
You already know that a college degree will change the course of your career. It will open doors, increase your earning potential and provide new career opportunities for you. We value your current and past work experiences and know the commitment you are undertaking to earn your bachelor’s degree.
That’s why Grand View has developed programs designed for working adults. We have streamlined the admissions process, removed the hoops to jump through and designed courses that are meaningful and relevant. You’ll learn skills you can put to work immediately while working towards your degree.
With options for online or on-campus classes, our programs are designed to fit your busy lifestyle while furthering your careers goals. Speaking of which, for almost two decades, more than 98% of Grand View graduates were employed in their field or pursuing graduate studies within six months of graduation. That’s value. That’s Grand View.
FT = Full Time, Day Courses EW = Evening and Weekend Courses O = Online and/or Blended Courses
Area of Study
- Accounting, B.A. Degree (FT, EW)
- Business Administration, B.A. Degree (FT, O, EW)
- Management Information Systems, B.A. Degree (FT, EW)
- Organizational Studies, B.A. Degree (FT, O, EW)
- Accounting Minor (FT, EW)
- Post-Baccalaureate Accounting Certificate (FT, EW)
- Human Resource Management Certificate (FT, EW)
Management Information Systems
Area of Study
If you've not yet decided on an area of study from the list above, talk to us. We can help!