Transfer Students

nullWhether you are coming from a community college or another four-year institution, Grand View will assist you through the transition and help you accomplish your goals. As a transfer student, you have already built the foundation of your college education and Grand View is the perfect place for you to continue building on that foundation.

No matter which major you’re interested in, you may be eligible to transfer in as many as 75 semester hours from a community college or junior college. Our staff are experts in discussing your transfer credits and guiding you through the transfer process. Additionally, students transferring 66 credit hours or less are eligible to take advantage of the GV Complete program.

Apply for Free Request Info Undergraduate Programs APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS HOUSING SIGN UP Course Catalog