Dr. Catherine Homard
Title: Associate Professor of Nursing
Office: Wellness Center B204
Born in northwest Iowa, Cathy has also lived in Ohio and Texas. She returned to Iowa in 1996, bringing her Texas husband and three children.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: College of St. Benedict, 1984
- Masters of Science in Nursing Education: Drake University, 2003
- PhD in Education, specializing in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment, 2012
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Medical Surgical and Intensive Care Nursing
- Pediatric Intensive Care and Transport Nursing
- Nurse Educator
Research / Accomplishments
Dissertation: Impact of Reflective Learning and Evolve Curricular Package on Exit Exam Scores and National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) Pass Rates. Published results in the Journal of Nursing Education in 2012
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|Grand View truly cares about the wholistic growth of students as they explore their vocation and gain the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to be successful.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|I value the connections made with others, peers and students.