Outstanding Community College Transfer Scholarship Application Form
Thank you for applying for the Grand View University Outstanding Community College Transfer Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded to 10 new full-time transfer students each year. Deadlines for consideration are May 1 for Fall semester enrollment and December 1 for Spring semester enrollment. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all application materials (including references) are submitted by May 1 for fall semester enrollment and December 1 for spring semester enrollment.
To qualify students must:
- be accepted to Grand View University.
- transfer a minimum of 45 semester hours. directly from an accredited community college/junior college.
- have a cumulative college grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- complete this application form and record of service below.
- provide two written references (of the two references, one must be academic).
Questions should be directed to Luanne Knudsen, Assistant Director of Transfer Admissions, 515-263-2856, lknudsen @ grandview.edu.