Money Management 101
Financial education can help individuals plan for their future and contribute to a sustainable, vibrant lifestyle during work years and retirement. Grand View University is committed to making sure that our students understand the basic skills and knowledge they need to remain financially literate.
- CashCourse is a website created to provide students with information on improving their financial literacy and financial well-being in their daily life. The intent of CashCourse is to help students manage their financial habits and to foster positive management practices.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants developed a site www.360financialliteracy.org, with articles and tools appropriate for different stages in life, from childhood through retirement and estate planning.
- Credit Card Insider is your resource for unbiased consumer and commercial lending options. We are advocates of the responsible use of credit, building and managing your credit history, and making informed decisions when selecting a credit card.
- MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education. Whether you are buying a home, balancing your checkbook, or investing in your 401(k), the resources on MyMoney.gov can help you maximize your financial decisions.
- SALT is a financial tool that provides money knowledge for college and beyond.
Repaying Your Loan
To learn about loan repayment choices, work out your Federal loan monthly payment, or determine expenses and income in order to create a budget for college.
Check It Out