Petition for Readmission for a Suspended Student by the Faculty Committee on Standards and Progression

Readmission requests involve both the Office of Admissions and the Faculty Committee on Standards and Progressions.

To be considered for readmission to Grand View University you need to:

  1. Apply for readmission online.
  2. Submit current official transcripts from all institutions attended since leaving Grand View regardless of whether credit was earned.
  3. Complete the form below.

The Office of Admissions will forward all of this information to the Committee. We will send you an official letter to you regarding the outcome of your readmission request.

Questions regarding this readmission petition process or status of your petition may be directed to Alisha Knowler at 515-263-6072 or aknowler @