Dr. Grant Knotts
Title: Instructor in Physics
Office: Elings Hall 226
- BS 2011- Physics - University of Missouri-Kansas City
- BS 2011- Chemistry - University of Missouri-Kansas City
- PhD 2016 - Physics - University of Missouri-Columbia
GV Start Date
Areas of Expertise
- Semiconductor Device Physics
- Organic Electronics
- Research on the effect of solvent choice during device fabrication on the characteristics of organic, ferroelectric field-effect transistors.
- Research on the use of biomimetic dipeptides as an insulator in semiconductor devices.
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|The small size makes it very easy to be involved in activities such as student councils, clubs, and academic research. The availability of these activities gives students a chance to gain skills they wouldn't have the opportunity to hone at a larger university.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|The Grand View community is exceptionally friendly and helpful. Students are excited about learning and the focus on a well-rounded education makes interacting with students easier and more enjoyable.