At Grand View, we want to empower our students to take responsibility for their path to graduation and encourage savings through GV Complete. With a GV Complete Completion Coach by your side, you will be empowered to plan and finance your entire degree right from the beginning – a four-year financing plan and a four-year academic plan equals a complete degree.
Through our GV Complete program, we focus on three important areas:
- Whole-Degree Planning
- Financial Planning
- Financial Literacy
GV Complete is also designed to help make students' Grand View education a little more affordable. In addition to reducing students' overall costs of attendance each year, GV Complete will also support you in making the most out of the scholarships, grants and loans that will become key parts of your financing.
Our Commitment to You
- For the 2018 incoming class, tuition and on-campus room & board rates will not increase more than 2.5% per year during your four-year pursuit of a degree.
- GV Complete will provide students with the tools to lay out a four-year financing plan that makes the most of all the aid options available to you in order to minimize your borrowing. Your financing plan will go hand-in-hand with a comprehensive plan of study, or Completion Plan, that is designed for four-year graduation.
- GV Complete will provide you and your family with financial coaching, as well as the ongoing support you need to stick to both your academic and financial plans.
Your Commitment to Us
The other part of GV Complete is the commitments that our students make in return. You promise to:
- Work with your Completion Coach to craft an academic Completion Plan and begin working toward your desired major.
- Take advantage of all of the support services available to you to ensure that you remain in good academic standing and successfully progress toward your degree.
- Fulfill your financial obligations in a timely manner, including filing your FAFSA and paying your bills.
- Work with your Completion Coach to manage your personal finances so that you can meet your obligations – and breathe a sigh of relief!
Students who fulfill their GV Complete agreement are more likely to graduate in four years, know exactly how much their tuition payments will be while they’re in school, understand the terms of their student loan repayment - including their monthly payment amount upon graduation, and see a reduction in the total cost of their education. All incoming first year students will be enrolled in GV Complete, although students do have the choice to opt out if they wish.
GV Complete will support students and families every step of the way because empowering you is part of our mission.