Title: Lecturer of Business Administration
Dept.: Business Administration
In addition to being an adjunct professor at GVU, I am Executive Director of the Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence and founder of Creative Solutions Group. I have spent the last 25 years working and consulting in manufacturing, technology, education and health care industries. In my professional career I have been in roles such as QA Manager, CI Manager, Organizational Development, Human Resources, SVP Quality & Improvement, and Chief Improvement Officer to name a few. My goal is to use customer centric focus and facilitation techniques to optimize performance of the individual, department, leaders, and organization. My passion is working with people to aid them in reaching their full potential.
View More Details
- University of the Rockies; Denver, Co - PhD, Organizational Development and Leadership (2015-2019)
- Ashford University; San Diego, CA - Master’s Business Administration, Organizational Leadership (2012-2015)
- Southern Illinois University; Carbondale, IL - Graduate Studies in Analytical Chemistry (1994-1996)
- Clarke University; Dubuque, IA - Bachelors of Science in Chemistry (1989-1994)
GV Start Date
Areas of Expertise
- Business Leadership
- Chemistry Improvement
- Quality Six Sigma/Lean Baldrige
- The DMAIC Way™ framework, 2015 Registered Trademark #86669030
- Building on a Tradition of Excellence, 2014 Excellence in Tennessee Conference
- Baldrige in Everyday Language, 2014 Professional Development Day, Urbandale Community Schools
- Employability Skills for 21st Century, 2014 Professional Development Day, Urbandale Community Schools
- Creating Leading Indicators, 2013 Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence Conference
- Reactivity of a new zirconium phosphonate phase (Zr2(O3P-CH2CH2-bipyridinium-CH2CH2-PO3)X6-2H20 toward organic and inorganic monophosphonates, 1999, Journal of Solid State Chemistry
- New Class of Microporous Materials: Porous Metal Phosphonate Thin Films, 1996, Microporous and Macroporous Material
- Phosphonate Exchange: A New Approach to the Preparation of Porous Films?, 1995, NSF Materials Chemistry Workshop
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|Grand View integrates a big university offering with a personal touch ensuring the success of both the university and the student.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|Sharing knowledge and experience with the students.