Dr. Katharina Tumpek-Kjellmark
Title: Professor of History
Office: Jensen Hall 114
- Ph.D. History, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York (1994)
- M.A. Cornell University, Ithaca, New York (1991)
- B.A. University of Alaska, Fairbanks (1986)
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
- Modern European history
- Modern Germany history
- World War II
- Modern Middle East history
Research / Accomplishments
- Mellon Fellow in the Humanities
- Iowa Governor's Volunteer Award
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|A diverse student body.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|Genuine dedication to student success.