Title: Lecturer of English
- B.A., English and Spanish, University of Notre Dame (2012)
- M.A., Anglophone Literatures and Cultures, Universität Wien (2014)
GV Start Date
Areas of Expertise
- Developmental English
- World literature
- Business English
- Cultural studies
- Phi Theta Kappa English honor society
- Sigma Delta Pi Spanish honor society
- Graduation with honors, Universität Wien
- Board of directors, Bras for the Cause and 8th & College Connections
- Volunteering, United Way, TheDream.US, JFON
- Distance running and trail racing
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|Grand View has a tight-knit feel with makes a diverse population feel at home.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|I enjoy interacting with students and learning about their experiences through stories and storytelling.