Nursing Students Attend Iowa Association of Nursing Students Annual Convention
October 27, 2023
Grand View Nursing students attended the Iowa Association of Nursing Students Annual Convention on October 23.
Highlights from the convention:
- Germain Sagbo won the Breakthrough to Nursing Scholarship.
- Mayeli Jimenez-Gomez was elected to the board as the treasurer/secretary.
- Hannah Rees was elected to the board as the Vice President.
- GVNSA took a resolution titled: "Increasing Awareness Surrounding Support Services for Nursing Students with Mental and Learning Disabilities." It passed in the house of delegates.
- Lisa Laughlin and Diane Preston presented a breakout session to inform students on the role of a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner.
Congratulations to our Nursing students!