President Keck Joins Bankers Trust’s Des Moines Community Board
February 10, 2023
Effective January 1, 2023, Grand View University President, Dr. Rachelle Keck, has joined Bankers Trust’s Des Moines Community Board.
New members include:
- Dr. Hijinio Carreon, Chief Medical Executive at MercyOne
- Dr. Anthony Coleman, President and CEO of Broadlawns Medical Center
- Dr. Rachelle Keck, President of Grand View University
- Christine Lauridsen Sand, CEO of Lauridsen Group, Inc.
- Melissa Ness, President and CEO of Connectify HR
- Emily Schmitt, Chief Administrative Officer at Sukup Manufacturing Co.
”We’re pleased to add six new respected and accomplished business and community leaders to our community board,” says Don Coffin, CEO and President of Bankers Trust. “Each new member is passionate about the growth of our region and will be great additions to this advisory group.”
About Bankers Trust
Since 1917, Bankers Trust has been a leading financial institution for commercial and consumer banking services. Headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, and with total assets of $6 billion, Bankers Trust is the largest independently owned depository institution in the state. The company employs approximately 550 people across the country, with branches in Central Iowa (including Ames), Cedar Rapids, and Phoenix, and offices in Omaha and Sioux Falls. Bankers Trust invests more than $1 million annually into the community, and Bankers Trust employees volunteer an average of 15,000 hours each year at nonprofit organizations. Learn more at BankersTrust.com.