Ms. Brenda Carlson
Title: Lecturer of Nursing
- BSN, Grand View University
- MSN, Drake University
- Graduate work, Iowa State University
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
- AACN Certification Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Adult health, complementary therapies, integrative medicine
- “Nervous System”; “Grand View University", UCC Copenhagen, 2/2017
- "Energy: The Heart of Self-Care" Mary Greeley Medical Center; Goodwill Industries 2/2017
- “University Students Partner with National Kidney Foundation for Community Kidney Screening” Elsevier Faculty Development Conference poster, 1/2016
- Hyperlipidemia, Mary Greeley Medical Center, 4/2015
- Securing Grants: Arnold P. Gold Foundation "White Coat Ceremony" grant, 6/2016
- Creating Study Abroad Opportunities: UCC Copenhagen & GV Nursing
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|Our students - the student leaders, the athletes, the musicians, the actors, and the student in the classroom. Our graduates - making a difference as they realize there is a difference to be made in our world.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|Each day offers and provides something new - the challenges and the gifts.