Mrs. Pamela Christoffers
Title: Assoc VP for Institutional Effectiveness
Dept.: Academic Affairs
Office: Humphrey Center W27
After working at Iowa State University for 17 years, Ms. Pam Christoffers accepted a position at Grand View with the Title III grant and as inaugural director of the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning. She is now the Associate Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness. Pam is married to husband Jim Peterson and is “Gammy” to four extraordinary grandchildren.
- AA, DMACC
- BLS, Iowa State University
- MS, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, Iowa State University
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
- Administration of assessment and program review processes
- Student success
- SSC Campus
- Academic Affairs administration
- Student Ratings of Instruction and other decision support services
- Accreditation/Higher Learning Commission
- Baking and cooking for my family
- Herb and flower gardening
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|The willingness of our faculty and staff to get to know and work with students on projects, research, writing, and career plans. We offer a remarkable coordinated student support network and a place where our students are transformed.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|The commitment to helping students be successful; there is a deep sense of caring for each other and for our students. It's also a great place to work because we can really make a difference for our students.