Ms. Susie Stearns
Title: Director of the Career Center
Dept.: Career Center, Student Life
Office: Student Center 122-2
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration (Human Resources concentration), Bellevue University
- Master of Business Administration, Bellevue University
- Leadership Iowa Graduate - Class of 2006
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
- Career & professional development - counseling & advising
- Exploring your major and vocation discernment
- Kuder Journey Assessment (inventory of skills, interests and work values)
- Graduate and professional school preparation
Personal mission: To be one who lives for eternal purposes; to strive to model Christ's love, grace, mercy and encouragement to all people God puts in my daily path. To live out Colossians 3:23-24.
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|Grand View's commitment to student success. The embodiment of our mission in all aspects of the student experience (in and outside the classroom) "to engage, equip, and empower students to fulfill their potential and serve society."
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|My Grand View family. We labor, learn and love together every day, with a common goal of student success for every student. It remains a great privilege to serve here.