Title: Lecturer of Business Administration
Dept.: Business Administration
- B.S. (Economics) Iowa State University (1977)
- J.D. University of Iowa (1980)
- M.B.A. Drake University (1994)
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
I like to think of myself as the "swiss army knife" of BSAD and ECON. Whenever possible (I hope not too frequently), I try to draw upon my 26 years of experiences working for a law firm, a not-for-profit health insurer (Blue Cross) and a Fortune 500 corporation (Maytag) in the legal, logistics and purchasing professions and my service on boards of directors of not-for-profits and a public water utility.
- Will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary in May 2018 (and they said it wouldn't last)
- Father of five (1 daughter, 4 sons)
- Grandfather of four (1 girl, 3 boys)
- Family and Pets (1 Australian Shepherd, 1 Terrier mix -- guess who's the boss?)
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|Its combination of "small college" academic and "large university" extracurricular opportunities!
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|Besides the students and teaching, being able to use Room 208 Rasmussen as my "office" (most of the time).