Title: Lecturer of Psychology
Former state legislator, Renee is a licensed mental health therapist in the state of Iowa and owner of her own health care consulting firm, specializing in mental health policy and systems.
- MA, Counseling and Educational Psychology from New Mexico State University
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
- Introduction to psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Adolescent psychology
- Abnormal psychology
- Have taught at Mount Mercy University and DMACC
Research / Accomplishments
- Binge eating research LMHC
- State of Iowa since 2002
- Iowa State Rep 2009-2012 representing NE Cedar Rapids
- Water aerobics
- Keeping healthy!
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|I love the smaller class sizes and the high caliber of students in each class!
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|I really enjoy all of the people: staff, instructors and students.