Transfer of Graduate Credit
Students admitted to graduate study at Grand View University may submit a request for up to six semester hours of previously earned graduate credit to be accepted as transfer credit. Previous graduate work must:
- Have been earned at an accredited college or university.
- Have been completed within the last five years prior to admission to graduate study at Grand View.
- Have been awarded a grade no lower than a B-.
- Be reviewed and evaluated at the time of admission to graduate study at Grand View University.
All requests for transfer credit must be accompanied by:
- An official transcript, course description, and course syllabus.
Have a Question? I Can Help.