Academic Records

Academic records are information and documents about a student's academic career. Below are commonly requested documents with brief definitions.


A transcript is an official document of the academic work done at Grand View University. It includes classes taken, hours earned, grades received and degrees conferred, if applicable.

You can order a copy of your Grand View transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will be charged only after your order has been completed. Order updates are available via mobile text message and will also be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.

Your signed consent will be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can approve instantly online or return via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.

Request Your Transcript

Have a Question? We Can Help.

Contact the Registrar's office at registrar @