Admitted Transfer Students
We hope you are as excited as us about the next journey waiting for you at Grand View University! In a short amount of time, you will get to enjoy the full Viking experience. Until then, we have provided an easy list of admission steps for you to complete:
- Pay Your Deposit. Your non-refundable enrollment deposit of $100 will secure your financial aid awards once they have been determined. The deposit will also allow you to register for classes and secure campus housing if you plan to live on campus. The deadline for payment of your enrollment deposit is May 1 for fall enrollment and December 1 for spring enrollment. You may pay online or mail a check to:
1200 Grandview Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50316
- Complete Housing Sign-up or Housing Exemption. Once Grand View receives your enrollment deposit, we will email you the information needed to complete housing sign-up.
- Visit Campus. We recommend if you haven't signed up to visit campus yet, come on over. It's quick and easy.
- File Your FAFSA. If you haven't already done so, be sure to apply for financial aid as soon as possible after October 1.
- Post on Social Media. Let all your friends know you'll soon be a GV Viking by sharing the good news on social media using the hashtag #BeAViking!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at (515) 263-2810 or email at admissions @ grandview.edu.