You have the power to help safeguard the future of Grand View University. How? By making an endowed gift. Your gift is an investment in our future, helping us grow and thrive for years to come.
Creating an endowment allows you to fulfill your own personal philanthropic goals while helping support the needs and mission of Grand View University. Endowments may be established for many reasons including to:
- permanently honor a loved one or mentor
- say thank you for an education
- celebrate personal and professional accomplishments
- perpetually support educational excellence at Grand View University
- assist today's students to become the leaders of tomorrow
- leave your permanent legacy
Endowments offer you benefits in the form of tax benefits under both state and federal laws. Depending on the type of asset given, and the type of gift arrangement selected, it is possible to enjoy current savings on income taxes and gift/estate taxes.
Have a Question? I Can Help.
Director of Planned Giving