Summer Intern Housing Program
Grand View University’s summer intern housing program is designed to accommodate local businesses, organizations, and educational institutions in the housing search for summer interns. We are committed to providing interns with a fun, safe, and inclusive environment while providing short-term housing.
The program enables interns to network with each other during their time in Des Moines when they're not working or studying. Components of the program include:
- Air conditioned housing, fully furnished accommodations
- Free access to the Johnson Wellness Center
- Free Des Moines DART bus pass and parking
Twenty-four hour campus security and summer residence life staff promote the safety, social, and emotional well-being of our residents. Residential issues and/or concerns will be handled smoothly and effectively with the staff and thorough procedures in place for summer housing.
With a diverse and inviting on-campus community comprised of summer interns and Grand View students, everyone will feel at home on campus.
Summer Housing Options
- There are six, five and four-person apartments available.
- Each apartment includes individual private bedrooms for each person, a common living room, full kitchen, two bathrooms, and central air.
- Includes a large community game room, a community kitchen and laundry room all on the first floor that is available for use.
- Designed for independent living, this facility holds 232 beds offering two or four-person apartments.
- Each apartment includes a private bedroom for each person, a common living room and kitchen, a shared bathroom designed for multi-person use, and central air.
- Includes a community lounge on each floor and the laundry room in the basement.
Have a Question? I Can Help.
Welcome Center Administrative Assistant