We can help you with all your printing needs at our campus services location in the Student Center Bookstore. Walk-ins are welcome, however, scheduled appointments take priority. Please contact Brandon Dunkerson by email at bdunkerson @ grandview.edu or phone at (515) 263 - 2976 to schedule an appointment.
- Color Printing
- Printing sizes up to 13x19
|Large Format Printing
- Large photographs
- High Resolution Color
- Print sizes up to 42" wide with unlimited length
POSTER DESIGN AND SETUP TIPS
- Single or Double Sided Printing
- 3-Hole Punch
- Scanning to file (PDF)
- B/W and Color Scanning
|Order Business Cards
- Business cards can be ordered online
|Computer Lab Printing
- Printing, copying, and scanning is available in all computer labs (except for Krumm labs, only b/w printing)
- The PaperCut system monitors student printing. Students receive a balance of $15 per academic year (starting July 1st).
- Additional money can be added to your account in any denomination at Campus Services.
You can order the following specialty items.
|Fathead-Like Custom Wall Graphics
- Only $15 for 18x24" head shot
- Life-sized (contact Brandon Dunkerson at Campus Services for pricing)
- Sticks on any flat surface
- Great for dorm room walls
- Removable and reusable
Mailing & Shipping Services
Student Campus Mailing Address
Employee Campus Mailing Address
(Student Box Number)
2811 East 14th Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50316
|Grand View University
1200 Grandview Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50316
Campus Services offers mailing and shipping services using your choice of United States Postal Service, FedEx, or UPS. Simply bring the item you’d like to ship along with the address you’d like to send it to and we can help determine the best choice of shipping carrier.
Mailing and shipping costs will depend on the size and weight of your package and how soon you would like it to arrive at its destination. Please be sure to bring your packages in by 3 p.m., Monday – Friday so we can make sure they leave the same day.
|We Sell U.S. Postage Stamps
|Don't forget, we also sell stamps. Get your stamps at Campus Services!
|All students and employees must visit Campus Services for an official photo identification card. Campus IDs are free. There is a charge of $20 to replace a campus ID. Your Campus ID photo is also used for the Campus Community Directory.
|Des Moines commuting students may wish to take advantage of the Des Moines Metropolitan Transit Authority (www.ridedart.com) which provides bus service to and from Grand View University along two of its major routes, as well as para-transit for those with qualifying special needs. This service is free by requesting a “ride dart” sticker to place on the front of your Campus ID. Then simply show your Campus ID when you board DART.
All vehicles that will be parked in campus parking lots must be registered and have a parking decal. The parking decal is to be displayed in the lower left-hand (driver’s side) corner on the inside of the back windshield. Learn More
|Temporary Parking Pass
A temporary parking pass must be obtained prior to parking. Passes will be issued on a temporary basis for a reasonable cause that cannot be accomplished through regular parking procedures. Passes are to be displayed on the driver's side back window. Passes do not reserve or guarantee an available space. Reasonable causes include:
- Special Event Parking: For pre-planned events on campus.
- Visitor Parking: If you know you will have a guest on campus.
- Temporarily Disabled: If you are temporarily disabled (sprained ankle, broken leg, etc.) a temporary parking pass enables you to park in Grand View University’s handicapped spaces but are not valid on any city street or in any public handicapped parking spaces.