EAB Navigate Software
GV is committed to the success of every student. To accomplish that goal, we are partnering with the Educational Advisory Board (EAB) to utilize a technology called Navigate.
Navigate is a platform that combines technology, research, and consulting to help institutions improve graduation rates through risk identification, coordinated student support, and effectiveness analytics. This initiative is a critical component of a larger conversation at Grand View about student advising, persistence, and completion.
Navigate software will allow faculty and staff to:
- View a snapshot of critical student information before or during student meetings
- Use data to better understand which students may need intervention as they encounter obstacles to learning
- Enhance communication with students
- Provide holistic and evidenced-driven advice to students based on shared notes in the electronic advising file as well on historical data
- Provide powerful analytics to support departmental strategy and decision making
Members of the Navigate Leadership Team include: Carl Moses, Debbie Barger, Tim Wheeldon, Jay Prescott, Bonnie Hall, Beth Carlson, Debbie Gannon, and Pam Christoffers.
Access training schedules & additional resources