Grand View Presidential Ambassadors
The Grand View Presidential Ambassadors program is a selective leadership development program for full-time day first-year students who earn full-tuition Presidential Scholarships on Scholarship Day*. The program gives students a unique opportunity to improve leadership skills, engage directly with the University’s president and represent the University.
Benefits of the Presidential Ambassador program include:
- Opportunities to interact with the President, Board of Trustees and other University leaders
- Serving as liaisons to the President on key student issues
- Networking with influential business and community leaders at events
- Presidential Ambassador welcome party
- Presidential Graduation Dinner each spring for graduating seniors
- Involvement in legislative activities and meetings at the Iowa Capitol
- Participation in Grand View’s Presidential Leadership Academy
- Networking with alumni
*Scholarship Day is offered three times per academic year, typically in November, January and February. Click here to learn more.