Careers at GV
Grand View University is a great place to receive a high quality education, but it's also a great place to work! We are a close-knit community of 250 faculty and staff members enthusiastic about providing the very best education and welcoming new ideas and people into the fold. The average length of employment for our employees is almost 10 years, which is a strong indication that Grand View is the place for a rewarding career.
We are committed to attracting, retaining, and rewarding outstanding people. Several strengths that set Grand View University apart include:
- Strong support for professional growth and development.
- Belief in a healthy work/life balance, as evidenced in competitive offerings of vacation, holiday, and personal time, as well as standard work week hours of 8:15-4:30 during the academic year and 8-4 during the summer for most of our positions.
- Dedication to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to working in a multicultural environment.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental, tuition, and retirement planning.
- Substantive involvement of faculty and staff in University governance and strategic planning.
- Located in Des Moines, Iowa, a diverse and vibrant capital city.
If this outstanding work environment sounds appealing to you, we invite you to check out current opportunities for employment.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Grand View’s current employment opportunities. Grand View accepts applications only for current openings. We do, however, always accept applications for part-time/adjunct faculty.
Candidates who wish to apply for an open position should complete the online application process at the end of the desired job posting. Details on what attachments should be submitted with the application are identified in the job posting.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation. Our search committee will contact you if additional information is needed.
View Open Positions