Title: Lecturer of Accounting
Cindy has worked in the financial industry for 15 years and the insurance industry for over 20 years. Her valuable experience in those fields make her a valuable member of Grand View's faculty.
- Missouri Southern State College (1981-1989) BSBA, major in Accounting
- Upper Iowa University (2003-2007) MBA, major in Accounting
Start Date at Grand View
Areas of Expertise
Research / Accomplishments
- CPA, Missouri, 1999
- Who's Who in World Business Leaders Fellow
- Life Management Institute (FLMI)
- Reading (books I don't have to read)
- Sitting in the sun
Questions & Answers
|What makes Grand View unique among other universities?
|The small class sizes let you work with the student's on a personal level, they aren't just a person in the seat.
|What is your favorite part about working at Grand View?
|Great folks to work with and the technology is fantastic!