Admission to Nursing with Honors
Your Future in Nursing Begins Here: Whether your dream is to be a compassionate caregiver, a groundbreaking researcher, or a visionary healthcare leader, our Nursing Honors Program will equip you for success!
Why Choose Our Nursing with Honors Program?
- Exceptional Education: The Honors Program offers an exceptional education experience led by dedicated faculty who challenge your assumptions, promote critical thinking, and nurture your potential. From in-depth coursework to hands-on experiences, you are empowered with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the ever-evolving field of nursing.
- Provisional Admission: This unique admission process grants provisional acceptance into our Bachelor of Science Nursing program without having to complete a separate application. You will be granted access to registration for nursing courses if you maintain a Grand View GPA of ≥ 3.0, complete the designated prerequisite course, and achieve an academic preparedness level of proficient on the ATI TEAS Admission Assessment Exam. Our dedicated nursing department staff and faculty will monitor your academic progress and guide your journey, ensuring you're on track for success in our Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
- Leadership Development: This program fosters leadership skills that will set you apart in your nursing career. Become a future leader in healthcare and make a lasting impact.
- Community & Connections: Join a close-knit community of motivated peers inside and outside of your major. Build lifelong friendships and valuable professional networks.
- Honors Recognition: Graduating with honors will distinguish you as a high-achieving nursing graduate, opening doors to prestigious job opportunities and higher earning potential.
Admission with Honors Criteria
If you apply and are admitted to Grand View as a first-year student, have a high school GPA ≥ 3.60 on a 4.0 scale and declare nursing as your intended major, you will be invited to participate in the Nursing with Honors program.
Eligible students will be notified of their admission to the Grand View Nursing with Honors program on a rolling basis upon admission to the University. Students accepting their admission to the program will secure their spot on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited to 20 students.
Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your nursing career. Join today and be on your way to becoming a future leader in healthcare!