Mentor Coaching Practicum
1/23/21 12:00 PM - 1/23/21 12:01 PM
: Grand View University
Saturday, November 14 - Saturday, January 23
The final of three courses required to obtain a Certificate for Mentoring, Coaching and Leadership Development (CMCLD) through Grand View University. This is a ten-week maximum practicum starting Saturday, November 14. For more information click here.
The course will include:
- Mentor coaching of four individuals (4x each)
- Two mentor-coach supervisor appointments
- Two recorded sessions (audio or videos) of mentor-coaching (reviewed by supervisor)
- Evaluation (by supervisor) of mentor-coach competencies
- Successful completion of all requirements for certification
The seminar will be facilitated by Dr. Paul Leavenworth, adjunct instructor in the MSOL graduate program at Grand View University and his coaching mentor team.
Registration is $250 for the practicum. Each practicum is limited to no more than sixteen participants.
If you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Paul Leavenworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rick Eftink at email@example.com.
Training outcomes and code of ethical standards will be consistent with the standards of International Coaching Federation (ICF) with their permission. The CMCLD is an independent certification aligned with GVU and IS NOT AN OFFICIAL ICF CERTIFICATION.